How to File a Complaint About an East Windsor Police Officer
- All complaints of officer misconduct will be accepted from all persons who wish to file a complaint, regardless of the hour or day of the week. Generally, Internal Affairs Personnel are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Individuals may file a complaint at any time in any one of the following manners:
- In person: 80 One Mile Road, East Windsor, NJ 08520
- By mail: 80 One Mile Road, East Windsor, NJ 08520
- By phone: 609-448-5678
- By fax: 609-448-4758
- By email: IA@ewpd.com
- Individuals are encouraged to submit their complaints as soon after the incident as possible.
- The East Windsor Police Department will accept and investigate anonymous complaints.
- If an individual has fear or concerns about making their complaint directly to the East Windsor Police Department, they may instead file a complaint with the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office or the Attorney General’s Office
*New Jersey Office of the Attorney General - Internal Affairs Polices and Procedures