SUBSTITUTE CROSSING GUARDS – EAST WINDSOR TWP . – Mercer County – Salary $17.29/Hour. Training provided. Send resume/letter of interest to: Township Manager, 16 Lanning Boulevard, East Windsor, NJ 08520 or firstname.lastname@example.org . EOE.
The East Windsor Township Police Department is currently seeking candidates for the position of Probationary Police Officer. Following are the requirements of the position:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be a resident of the State of New Jersey at time of appointment
- Be more than 21 and less than 35 years of age at time of appointment
- Be sound in body and of good health sufficient to satisfy the Board of Trustees of the Police Retirement System of New Jersey that such person is eligible to membership in the retirement system
- Be able to read, write and speak the English language well and intelligently
- Be of good moral character and must not have been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude
- Possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license
Applicants must possess a Full New Jersey Police Training Commission Certification for Basic Course for Police Officers. A copy of the candidate's Police Training Certificate must accompany each resume / cover letter.
Interested candidates should hand deliver full resume and cover letter to:
Chief James A. Geary
80 One Mile Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
*East Windsor Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer